View The Forward Education Trust’s Ethos, Vision and Values
Forward Education Trust’s purpose is to ensure the children in our schools receive the best possible education, care and life chances by being the West Midlands bespoke provider of choice for children with high levels of special educational needs.
Moving forward together, striving for and achieving opportunities to improve outcomes and provide stability and success for all.
- We are Forward Thinking: Always looking to move things forward and embrace change to provide the best outcomes for all.
- We are Ambitious: Always working to the best of our ability. Instilling a ‘can do’ culture by encouraging others to share knowledge, skills and expertise.
- We are Principled: Always looking to do the right thing, being conscientious, polite and friendly, speaking out and challenge accepted thinking for the greater good.
- We are Motivated: Always looking to overcome obstacles and move forward to ensure educational excellence.
- We are Trustworthy: Always being honest, open and consistent in our approach to any issues we face. Being steadfast in our desire to improve outcomes for all.
- We are nurturers of talent: Our vision, ethos and values are not achievable without a great workforce and their personal development, contentment and enjoyment of working for the Forward Education Trust really matters to our Trust.